Sleeping on the Pacific Heights you’ll dream away on our most indulgent offering with soft innersprings and thoughtfully sourced natural layers. The McRoskey Pacific Heights is available in both a gentle and a firm feel.
Every McRoskey from our Modern Collection is always a 100% natural, double-sided, hand-layered and hand-tufted work of artistry. Absolutely no foams, adhesives, toxic materials, chemical flame retardants, or off-gassing substances.
McRoskey Pacific Heights Mattress Features:
- Ever-Softening Supima Cotton of California
- Ultra Soft & Resilient Fine-Combed Cashmere
- Locally Sourced, Hand-Teased Wool
- Lustrously Soft & Sustainably Sourced Alpaca Fleece
- Hypoallergenic & Flame-Resistant EcoWool®
- 4 Inches of Ventilated & Buoyant All-Natural Talalay Latex
- Lofty & Highly Ventilating Hessian Horsetail
- Two Layers of 1 Inch Precision Pressure-Relief NanoCoils®
- Proprietary & Hand-Built Pocketed Innerspring Design