MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED WARRANTY INFORMATION
McRoskey Mattress Works stands behind its McRoskey mattresses, box springs, foundations with a limited 10 year non-prorated warranty.
Care must be taken in transportation and use of this sleep product. Any misuse of this sleep product that damages and/or makes void (impairs) its ability to resist combustion from any heat source will void all warranty coverage.
IN ORDER FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY TO BE VALID:
- The law labels and the trade labels must be intact and attached to the product. Proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase is required. These serve as means of identification to establish your warranty rights.
- The warranty is extended only to the original purchaser.
- The product must be soil and/or stain free.
- The product must be properly supported and cared for.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Cost of transportation to and from factory for repair or replacement. All transportation costs to and from factory for service is the sole responsibility of the consumer.)
- Body impressions less than 1 ½”. This is normal and represents the conforming of the surface to the shape of the sleeper.
- Bent border wires which run along the perimeter of the mattress (see “Care and warranty instructions” for clarification.
- Mattress and/or foundation sold as a Floor Model”, “As Is”, or “Close Out”.
- Comfort level/preference or firmness.
- Sheet fit.
MATTRESS WARRANTY UNDER NORMAL WEAR COVERS:
- Body impressions and/or sagging greater than 1 ½” on a mattress and only if the mattress has been continuously supported by an appropriate foundation with the appropriate recommended frame. King and Queen sets require a rigid center support that extend from the frame to the floor (see Care and warranty instructions” for clarification.
- Coils or wires that are loose or protruding through the fabric.
- Other unforeseen defects in materials as determined by the manufacturer.
FOUNDATION AND BOX SPRING WARRANTY UNDER NORMAL WEAR COVERS:
- Bent, loose or split beams.
- Compression or un-stapling of foundation module.
This warranty begins on the day of delivery. Should warranty service be required, contact your retailer directly. If your retailer is no longer in business, please contact McRoskey Mattress Works Customer Service. In all cases a copy of the original receipt showing the date and place of purchase is required. In addition, the trade and law labels must be intact and attached to the product to identity and validate this warranty. If repair or replacement is performed, this warranty will not be extended. McRoskey Mattress Works reserves the right to substitute materials and/or models of comparable quality and does not guarantee that the fabric will match the corresponding piece.
This warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied, including those of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability. In no event will McRoskey Mattress Works be liable for damages or expenses directly or indirectly arising from the use of this sleep product or for special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, except for the liability of repair or replacement covered by this limited warranty. The foregoing limitations of liability shall apply to the full extent permitted by law. McRoskey Mattress Works warrants to the original purchaser only, that the sleep product will be free from defects as described in this limited warranty. At the time this sleep product was manufactured, it met all the requirements of State and Federal regulations.
For more information, visit Pleasant Mattress Inc. at www.pleasantmattress.com.