McRoskey stands behind our mattresses, box springs, comfort enhancers, and foundations with a limited 10-year non-prorated warranty.
- The warranty protects you against any defect of material or workmanship when reported during the warranty period.
- The repair or replacement of any such warranted defect will be free of charge for the material and labor during the warranty period. Transportation costs are NOT covered and are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The warranty does not protect against wear. Products are expected to show normal signs of use. Slight body impressions are normal.
- The 10-year warranty period is established from the date the product ships from our warehouse.
- McRoskey reserves the right to substitute materials of comparable quality when repairing or replacing warranted defects.
In order for the Limited Warranty to be valid, you must:
- Use appropriate box spring, foundation or platform support for the mattress.
- Use appropriate bed frame or no sag slat support for a mattress and box spring set. See our website for proper support. Inadequate support that damages the mattress and/or box spring voids the warranty.
- Be the original consumer purchaser.
- Leave the law label attached to the warranted product. Removal of the label voids the warranty.
The warranty is invalidated on product that is:
- Abused or misused
The warranty does not cover wear, transportation costs, or comfort preference. This warranty takes precedence over all other warranties or obligations. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description. We disclaim any liability for consequential damages.
If you suspect you may have a warranted defect or any other concerns, contact the showroom where you made your purchase.
We offer a ninety-day limited exchange on McRoskey mattresses, box springs, comfort enhancers and foundations.
You may exchange your original selection for a different comfort or size up to 90 days after receipt of your order. An exchange fee applies which includes local delivery and take away.
Sleep on your new mattress and/or box spring up to 90 days. If you wish to consider an exchange, come in to the showroom and work with your sales associate to make another selection.
Because we build all of our mattresses, box springs, comfort enhancers and foundations to your order, these items are not available for return. But we are happy to exchange these products to get your sleep experience just right.
- Only one exchange is offered. Make your new selection within 90 days of receipt of the original shipment.
- You may exchange any standard size. Special sizes and/or special constructions cannot be exchanged.
- If you select a higher priced item, you pay the difference between the higher and lower priced item plus the exchange fee. If you select a lower priced item, there is no price refund and the exchange fees apply.
- Out of area delivery charges apply.
Unused mattress protector pads, toppers, blankets, pillows, duvets and featherbeds and other merchandise may be exchanged or returned within ten days for store credit.
Print a PDF of the warranty >